- Chapter 1: General introduction
- Chapter 2: Genetic diversity in five tree species on the Krakatau islands: years after forest destruction and recolonization
- Chapter 3: Genetic differentiation in five tree species in sites from Java, Sumatra and Krakatau: inferences about gene flow between isolated populations
- Chapter 4: Genetic evidence for natural hybridization between species of dioecious Ficus on island populations
- Chapter 5: Identification of a male-specific AFLP marker in a functionally dioecious fig, Ficus fulva Reinw. ex Bl. (Moraceae)
- Chapter 6: Summarizing discussion
- Curriculum Vitae
- Tracey Louise Parrish. (2002). Krakatau: genetic consequences of island colonization. PDF 1.030 Kb. Tesis. Proefschrift Universiteit Utrecht.